Tuesday, February 3, 2009

when i'm in the mood for delicious molten cake, i go to...

Penne Pomodoro. It's a decent place. The guy that owns it must be making a buttload. He has seven different restaurant concepts with some of them having multiple locations. Most of them are in Dallas but there's one in Austin and another in Las Vegas. Penne Pomodoro is probably the cheapest and basically more family oriented. I keep going there because I'm addicted to the molten cake (and I'm not even a huge fan of chocolate). We went to a different location just to check it out. Same restaurant but tastes kind of different. Here's what we had:



I love caesar salad. I could eat it everyday.



My husband had one of the specials. It was mahi mahi with shrimp, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.



I had pesto fettuccine. I had it the last time we went but it wasn't so good here as it was at the other location. I was a little sad.



I can have cappuccino any time of the day. It doesn't keep me up. Surprisingly, he got one, too. The guy doesn't like coffee.



And here is the delicious molten cake! I'm glad it's not crack because then I would have a problem.

1 comment:

Amee said...

DEAR GOD everything looks so good!!!!