Wednesday, February 25, 2009

top chef disappointment

source: popwatch.ew.com

I'm so disappointed in tonight's Top Chef Finale. What the f*** happened?

I have bee a fan of the show since Hung one a few seasons back. Though last season kind of sucked with ho hum chefs, I have eagerly watched every episode of this season. I seem to love the a**hole chef. I love the well-deserved arrogance (um... maybe I'm seeing a bit of myself) so Stefan totally fed my need to see a talented chef. Slowly, I started to love Carla, too. She shows such passion for cooking that you can't help but find her endearing. To say the least, I was happy to know that Stefan and Carla were in the final three. It was almost perfect!

The third chef was Hosea... a guy that should have been kicked off awhile back. There has been a few episodes that I was shocked someone was kicked off before him (say... the farm episode). He didn't start showing any potential until they all went to New Orleans and I'm sorry but that's a bit too late. So how the hell did he win? (sorry, Hosea)

Yes, Carla flopped. She temporarily lost her way. We all felt for you, Carla.

But Stefan... he had to cook freakin' alligator! Plus, they said he made the best dish of the evening. How do you lose after that? I'm disgruntled.

No comments: