Sunday, February 22, 2009

not just another can opener

I've gone through my share of can openers. I remember the cheapie one my mom always bought as a kid. You know... the one that looked like this. Your fingers would hurt as you cranked it around the can.



So... most of you must be thinking a can opener is a can opener. But if you are like me and have a fascination with kitchen tools, then no it's not.

Meet the Rösle can opener. It's beautiful in design, as well as, efficient in the kitchen. Unlike traditional can openers, it cuts cans along the outside rim of the lid so touching the can is safer and your food doesn't touch the can opener at all. Oh... and it's so easy to use. Don't be taken aback by the price tag because you'll be so happy once you own one. Suddenly, it will all make sense. (I'll add a picture of it in use as soon as I use it again.)

Rösle can opener $37

No comments: